Magazine Task: Second Draft

     Utilizing feedback from my teacher and fellow classmates, I was given an opportunity to revise my magazine. Being able to do this task resulted in a successful 2nd attempt. With changes done to to my masthead, headlines, layout, captions, etc., I earned a higher score on this attempt and assessed my ability to incorporate new opinions, critiques, and ideas into my final prototype. This technique would be very helpful in generating my final task for Cambridge as I can get an insight from the different perspectives of my classmates. The image below presents you with the second draft of my magazine. Identify and acknowledge the differences and how they allow for easier navigation, and present the audience with an appealing aesthetic and composition. It is crucial to make these changes as there is always room for improvement on projects like this. In the next post I will begin brainstorming topics that interest me for my final task.








Comments