Endangered Animal Project: Documentation

    My first project consisted of researching an endangered species. Additionally, I had to document my process through creating a 3D model of that animal. However, that model had to be created from recyclable materials. The sketch below is part of my documentations and brainstorming process. I made use of both recyclable materials, and what I had available at home. These items included an empty roll of toilet paper, air-dry clay, and a plastic straw. I decided on researching, documenting, and creating a Sea Otter. Being able to incorporate my creative and artistic skills towards this project, resulted in a very successful product. This project further assisted me in constructing my first magazine in the future, in which you will read about in the next post. The link below will take you to the blog in which I recorded my documentation. Additionally, it includes a step-by-step guide on building my species, along with research on the animal and how the materials I used are harmful to the species.

Sea Otter Documentation



Comments